A client requested a follow-up session several months after his first session. He spent months actively working to increase his spiritual and physical life since our last session. He wanted to explore his spiritual life and wanted better understanding on how to move forward on a project to create a website where all types of energy work can be explored and used to educate the public. An important inspiration for him was reading all of Dolores Cannon’s books. During the debriefing, at the end of the session, he compared his last session, which had many periods of silence, to this session where his Sub-conscious (SC) maintained a continuous dialog without interruption or silence. It was also interesting that at the end of the session his SC advised it was still conducting a body scan on his head and back.
Clients often say in follow-up sessions they found it easier to move into the theta state compared to their last session. They often find after listening to the recording of their first session, they find the details shared by their SC to be helpful in gaining more insights after their session. In this session the client did not have any periods of silence. He expressed what he saw and whatever came into his mind. As you read this blog entry you will notice his SC provided a wealth of information for him to listen to and digest when he listens to his session recording in the future.
In his past life, he found himself as an older female at Stone Hedge. Workers were wearing shawls and wrap-arounds as they were sitting meditating. Working together they were using their thoughts to elevate stones. He sensed one of the people present was his current girlfriend and a second person was his current best friend. He had a feeling of peace in this scene. Before leaving the scene he explained how celestial beings had taught the people how to use their minds to move objects. People did not understand their own power. If a group of people set the right intention anything can be moved.
In a second scene, he was on a cliff over -looking the ocean searching and waiting for something. Eventually he saw an oval UFO hoover over the ocean he was scanning. After a period of time the Oval rose up into the sky and disappeared. A feeling of confusion overcame him.
In the third scene he sees another oval ship and this time it lands. The people are very emotional, happy and some are crying for joy. Tall beings with light skin and hair come out of the oval. Some of the beings exited the ship with helmets which appeared to have the helmets filled with liquid. He felt love energy coming from the beings. By holding the hands of the people, the beings were able to communicate with the people. A key message for the people was to work together. The society at that time was in stress and some people wanted to split into another society. People needed to understand each person is connected to all other people and each person has both light energy and dark energy within. Learning to balance these energies was an important lesson. The beings also taught the people how drawings could be used to communicate thoughts and ideas.
In the fourth scene he found himself as a very old lady sitting by the fire. There were several animals present with him. In the next moment he saw himself laying in a small boat with a group of people pushing him into the ocean. When asked about that life’s lesson he said it was about bringing people together to work towards a new experience. People need to learn how they could use their own consciousness to shape a new reality. By looking within – one could learn how to shape the reality outside oneself.
The client had also requested to have a better understanding of his spirit guide which he only sees in flashes during his meditations. He was amazed that the vision of his guide had animal hair on the face. I suggested he go to his beautiful place and he would see his guide. On his return to his beautiful place he did find a guide who seemed to have the face of a wolf. The guide led him to a UFO that he entered. Inside he found walls of glass and bright lights. He was lead to a table where he laid down where a series of lights were being used to energize him. He saw the colors: White, Green, Blue, Red and Purple. He could feel the energy moving through his body. At that time I suggested a body scan be conducted.
After the scan was completed a discussion with the SC was conducted. The following are the important insights given by his SC:
- Spiritual Guidance: You have support on the other side ready and willing to support you on your life’s mission. Messages are being sent and you need to be aware and learn to accept them since the messages contain information that would help you. Dreams are used to show you other aspects of yourself and your other realities. Symbols or visions (i.e. UFOs) are reminders your guides are here and all you have to do is be willing to receive.
- Internal Power: You do not see yourself as important as you truly are. You have forgotten who you were and your full capability. While you believe in your potential, steps need to be taken to create the reality you dream of. Making time to look inside yourself is where you will find the answers to the knowledge you need and the messages being sent to you. The practice of music would help your spiritual awareness and remembering dreams. Your power of expression would increase and this would enhance your relationships.
- Action: The Vision, the Belief and the Intentions are present. Action is now required to manifest the reality you are creating in your mind. Visualize what needs to be done and how it will unfold. Clarify and share your purpose and intentions. This will help attract the people you were meant to attract.
- Life Purpose: Do not forget the power of emotions and the creative force of thought. Remember to utilize the collective power of multiple people focusing their energy together to accomplish a goal… just as the people collectively moved and elevated the stones in the scenes at Stonehenge. By sharing your vision and allowing others to join and help in building it they will come to realize their true power by doing. Your fascination with finding and sharing Geo-political information and insights is another aspect of your desire to help and enlighten others.
- Fear: We are all connected and come from the same source. There are both light and dark energies within us. We are all born with a balance of each type of energy. Accepting and acknowledging your fear of people’s reactions is normal and is an experience we are here to learn. Allowing fear to become part of your reality will hold you back. Focusing on your intentions and the results you seek is the way you create the energy that will move you forward.
- Psychic Skills: By defining what you seek to achieve in cultivating these skills and not just focusing on the skills themselves will help your spirit guides to provide you with the experiences you need to accomplish your goal. Making time to learn and practice would then help in your development. If communicating with animals is an area of interest, then being around animals is what’s required.
- Expert Knowledge vs. Authentic Self: As you move towards accomplishing your goals expert knowledge is a tool used to accomplish individual tasks. To authentically create, share and implement a vision many areas of expertise are required. Defining your intentions, explaining what is needed, the type of support and help you require will attract the help you need. Being honest with people and being open to feedback will provide the pathway for you to learn how to bring you vision into a reality. Just as the alien beings taught people how to focus their energy and work together to elevate the stones, your talent and expertise is in the ability to help people learn how to focus their energy and talents (i.e. website) to help elevate the spiritual vibrations of the world. This will help raise the energy on the planet.
- Crystals: Crystals contain the DNA of the planet. They can help attract more information and knowledge needed in achieving your goals.
- Cigarette Smoking: You intuitively know when you need to find the time and space to find a quiet moment and to relax. Smoking is a physical trigger that has trained your mind to quickly attain a deep meditative state. Practicing meditation using a breathing technique instead can be used as an alternative trigger in order to achieve this relaxed state.
Image courtesy of iosphere at FreeDigitalPhotos.net