How To Prepare
Prepare Your Lists
To achieve the best results in your QHHT session it is recommended you prepare 2 lists before coming to the session. If you can prepare the lists 24 – 48 hours before attending you will be able to maximize the benefit of having your subconscious mind focusing on these questions as you sleep.
- Life Questions: Each list is unique to each individual. The following is an example of some of the categories of questions asked by other clients. Questions can be related to relationships (Work, family, friends), life goals, career issues, past trauma, ways to increase an existing skill, next steps for moving ahead spiritually, asking what is holding you back in certain areas of your life, how do you best support a love one, asking how to move on from an existing situation that you feel needs to end but hasn’t, how best to share the gifts you have with other people, how to meet people who match your frequency, over-coming a habit you would like to end, addressing past trauma or any other questions you feel you want to explore during the session.
- Health Questions: This list contains any health issues you may be experiencing and may have a root cause in unresolved issues.
- Avoid any stimulants such as coffee the day of the session. Stimulants could delay entering the relaxation state during the session.
- Meditate, listen to easy listening music, take a walk or anything you normally do to maintain a calm and relax state before the session.
Your QHHT session is a fun and full event and you should schedule a 4 – 5 hour block of time on the day of the session.
- The first 15-30 minutes I explain the hypnosis process, things you can do to get the best results during the process and answer any question you may have.
- We will spend 1 1/2 – 2 hours in a casual free-flowing conversation where you have an opportunity to share your background, important events in your life and the names of significant people in your life. We do this so I can get a better understanding of you. This is done so if your subconscious mind brings up any of these topics or names during the session, I will be better prepared to clarify information with your subconscious and ask the most appropriate questions.
- We will spend some time reviewing the 2 prepared lists you brought to the session. I will ask some fact-finding questions about each of the listed questions to ensure I understand the intent of each of your questions and the type of answer you are seeking.
- After we complete these 3 steps we are ready to begin the regression process which typically takes up to 2 hours:
- We will spend time bringing you into a state of deep relaxation.
- Once you are relaxed we will review 1 – 3 significant events in a past life or as some people feel, the subconscious mind creates a story containing solutions to the questions you have written.
- After the visualization portion of the session is completed we will bring your sub-conscience mind forward and request answers to the questions you have proposed.
- The next portion of the session is a discussion with your subconscious exploring any current health issues. Potential causes and solutions are investigated.
- At the end of the regression you will be gently moved from a deep state of relaxation into a fully awake state feeling very relaxed and rested.
- During the final 15 – 45 minutes we spend time reviewing important statements made by your subconscious and provide you time to ask questions on this very unique experience. This is an exciting time for me as well since the energy and vibration of self-discovery by each client is very positive, energetic and at times healing to the soul.
- The final step in the process is sharing the flash drive containing a recording of the session with you. This will provide further affirmations and insights each time you listen to it.